Research & Development
Sleaford Moor Enterprise Park
Sleaford Moor Enterprise Park (SMEP) is a new 37-acre (14.7 hectare) environmentally conscious employment park in Sleaford, the heart of Lincolnshire. The park lies adjacent to the strategic A17 and offers high quality units in an attractive landscaped setting to serve the needs of growing businesses and unlock further economic and employment growth.
Infrastructure works and the construction of the first phase of industrial units commenced in 2022 with completion scheduled for Autumn 2023, this will be followed by further phased development of units ranging in size and use (E, B2 and B8 use classes). Bespoke units can be provided on a design and build basis, subject to terms and conditions.
All units will be built with both sustainability and adaptability in mind, minimising running costs and providing flexible space and longevity.
The principal sectors in the area include food and agriculture, engineering, tourism and construction
- SMEP sits close to and has strong visibility from the A17, a strategic road across Lincolnshire connecting the A1 with east coast ports, creating easy access to the A46 and A1 (approx. 20 minutes away).
- SMEP offers opportunity for over 461,500 sq. ft. (42,800 sq. m.) of flexible business units.
- SMEP will be an extension to Sleaford’s established industrial area. This major employment area includes occupiers such as: SHD Composites, Sleaford Quality Foods, Bailey Trailers, and Cope Seeds.
Why invest in Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland?
Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland is currently experiencing an unprecedented era of growth and is undoubtedly one of the investment hotspots of the UK. The geography is vastly unique from The Humber to The Wash, covering 2,700 miles with a population of 1.1million. Our game changing sectors include the Humber Freeport, Renewable Energy, the UK Food Valley, Food enterprise Zones (FEZ’s), including the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone at Holbeach and Europarc III Food Enterprise Zone at Grimsby and Defence & Security. Our thriving Universities are some of the fastest growing in the UK, providing access to a growing talent pool, fuelling academia, and creating a skilled workforce. wide-open spaces and fresh air regulate and invigorate innovation.
Offering a range of high quality, cost effective sites and property solutions for all types of investing businesses. From specialist logistics and sector sites, employment parks, start-up hubs, or shovel ready land ripe for development. We are strategically located to enable fast, multimodal access to UK and international markets. Our Ports put your customers at easy reach wherever they are based. Our sites offer fast access to both UK and global markets, either via road, sea, air or rail.
If you are interested in finding out more about Greater Lincolnshire please take a look at our Sector Propositions and get in touch at email@example.com.
Insight for investors
• Type of Investment Sought: Units up to 80,000 sq. ft. identified in Masterplan but larger space could be available by negotiation
• Target Investor(s): Leasehold ideally however Freehold options will be considered
• Value: £70m
• Scale: 14.7Ha
• Jobs: 500
• Planning Status: Hybrid planning consent, with detailed consent for Strategic Infrastructure & Phase 1 and Outline consent for future phases within E(g), B2 and B8 use classes