Phase II Skegness Business Park
Phase II of Skegness Business Park comprises serviced employment land for the coastal economy supply chain to expand or relocate. Opportunities for owner occupiers and/or developer investment in development land for sale on this business park are now being presented to the market. The land forms an extension to the established industrial estate and is located to the west of Skegness town centre. The site is suitable for a range of uses and is likely to attract interest from owner occupiers or investors/developers.
- The site comprises a relatively level, undeveloped parcel of land accessed off a new road that has been built to adoptable standards. Mains supplies of water, electricity and drainage are available close by but not connected to the site. An Anglian Water pipe traverses the site and an easement is retained either side.
Why invest in Greater Lincolnshire?
Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland is currently experiencing an unprecedented era of growth and is undoubtedly one of the investment hotspots of the UK. The geography is vastly unique from The Humber to The Wash, covering 2,700 miles with a population of 1.1million. Our game changing sectors include the Humber Freeport, Renewable Energy, the UK Food Valley, Food enterprise Zones (FEZ’s), including the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone at Holbeach and Europarc III Food Enterprise Zone at Grimsby and Defence & Security. Our thriving Universities are some of the fastest growing in the UK, providing access to a growing talent pool, fuelling academia, and creating a skilled workforce. wide-open spaces and fresh air regulate and invigorate innovation.
Offering a range of high quality, cost effective sites and property solutions for all types of investing businesses. From specialist logistics and sector sites, employment parks, start-up hubs, or shovel ready land ripe for development. We are strategically located to enable fast, multimodal access to UK and international markets. Our Ports put your customers at easy reach wherever they are based. Our sites offer fast access to both UK and global markets, either via road, sea, air or rail.
If you are interested in finding out more about Greater Lincolnshire please take a look at our Sector Propositions and get in touch at email@example.com
Insight for investors
- Type of Investment Sought: Freehold Land for Sale as a whole or as two plots.
- Target Investor(s): Developers, Owner Occupiers
- Value and cost info: Parcel 1: currently being marketed for £305,000, Parcel 2: Currently being marketed for £1,060,000
- Site Size: Parcel 1: 0.85 hectares (2.10 acres), Parcel 2: 2.96 hectares (7.30 acres)
- Timescale: Available now
- Delivery Timescale: Available now
- Planning Status: We understand that the site is allocated for employment uses falling within Classes E (g) (iii) (Industrial Processes), B2 (General Industrial) and B8 (Storage and Distribution) of the Town and Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (amened 2020), subject to necessary planning consents.