St Modwen Park Lincoln
St. Modwen Park Lincoln provides flexible opportunities to the occupier market within the industrial and logistics sectors. This is a unique opportunity for businesses to be located on the A46 dual carriageway, midway between Lincoln and Newark, giving excellent access to sea ports, airports and the national motorway network. The A1 is approximately 7 miles from St. Modwen Park Lincoln with access to the A1(M) via the A46. In addition, St. Modwen Park Lincoln will benefit from the Central Government investment in infrastructure improvements to the Newark interchange/ bypass and completion of the Lincoln bypass. Both projects will enhance speed of travel South-West down the A46 and North-East to the Humber Freeports. St. Modwen Park Lincoln also has the benefit of more than 4MVA of available power which has been committed to the development, offering suitable space for occupiers with large power requirements.
- All units on the scheme are built in accordance with St. Modwen’s best in class/market leading specification called the Swan Standard
- There is an available power supply of 4 MVA for the remainder of the phases
- We are able to accelerate development depending on occupier interest
- St. Modwen’s units offer an occupier saving of circa 50% on their energy costs in comparison to a second hard 20 year old unit
- The area has already attracted prominent businesses such as Currys and Siemens. Occupiers at St. Modwen Park Lincoln include DHL, Furniture Village, Apogee, NIC and DPD.
Why invest in Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland?
Greater Lincolnshire and Rutland is currently experiencing an unprecedented era of growth and is undoubtedly one of the investment hotspots of the UK. The geography is vastly unique from The Humber to The Wash, covering 2,700 miles with a population of 1.1million. Our game changing sectors include the Humber Freeport, Renewable Energy, the UK Food Valley, Food enterprise Zones (FEZ’s), including the South Lincolnshire Food Enterprise Zone at Holbeach and Europarc III Food Enterprise Zone at Grimsby and Defence & Security. Our thriving Universities are some of the fastest growing in the UK, providing access to a growing talent pool, fuelling academia, and creating a skilled workforce. wide-open spaces and fresh air regulate and invigorate innovation.
Offering a range of high quality, cost effective sites and property solutions for all types of investing businesses. From specialist logistics and sector sites, employment parks, start-up hubs, or shovel ready land ripe for development. We are strategically located to enable fast, multimodal access to UK and international markets. Our Ports put your customers at easy reach wherever they are based. Our sites offer fast access to both UK and global markets, either via road, sea, air or rail.
If you are interested in finding out more about Greater Lincolnshire please take a look at our Sector Propositions and get in touch at email@example.com.
Insight for investors
• Type of Investment Sought: Occupier Investment
• Target Investor(s): Occupiers/tenants who have a requirement for Industrial & Logistics space
• Scale: 17Ha net developable
• Planning Status: Reserved Matters consent for the remainder of the undeveloped scheme approximately 350k sq.ft . This includes L155 (155K Sq.ft) L83 (83K sq.ft), L92 (92K sq.ft) & L21 (21K sq. ft)
Current opportunities – L52 (52K sq.ft) unit available – achieved practical completion Aug 21 and L111 (111k sq.ft) unit – achieved practical completion March 23
Coming soon – Phase 5 (L155 & L83) start on site June 24 and practical completion targeted May 25. Phase 6 (L92 & L21) start on site June 25 and practical completion targeted May 26